Table of Contents
- Part 1: Consumer Notice-9/14/17
- Part 2: Buyer's Agency Contract-9/21/17
- Part 3: Buyer's Agent Commitment to Client-10/10/17
- Part 4: Mortgage Pre-Approval, Why is it Essential?-Coming Soon 12/11/17
- Part 5: The Seller's Disclosure
- Part 6: Deposit Money in a Real Estate Transaction-Coming Soon
- Part 7: The Escalation Clause, To Use or Not to Use?-Coming Soon
- Part 8: The Anti-Fraud Disclosure-Coming Soon
- Part 9: The Sales Agreement, What Is In It?-Coming Soon
Consumer Notice Click here to see sample In November 1999, the state of Pennsy...
Exclusive Buyer's Agency Sample It is not uncommon for a potential buyer to call a re...
Now that you have signed the Buyer’s Agency Contract (sample provided in Part 2 &lsq...
Let me first note that all states or market areas do not have the same practices when it c...